The Ghost Bus Tour Costs €25 Per person -
This Includes A FREE GHOULISH DRINK at the Gravediggers Pub, AND A FREE HAUNTED HISTORY DUBLIN WALKING TOUR (taken separately) , normally €13 Euros alone.
The duration of the bus tour is approximately 2 hours.
The tour starts at Trinity College where your guide will transport you back some 600 years ago to when the old Augustinian Priory and of course the plague house were there. The latter of which the guide is all too familiar with...
But just ignore the coughing and listen to his tales of a plague-ravaged Dublin.
- Hear an account of plague victims trying to soothe their wounds in the waters of the city's drinking supplies.
- Learn about the mayors schemes to try and keep the disease at bay
- And discover the fates of all those poor souls who found themselves infected with the disease. Many were ostracised, but some suffered an end much, much worse.
Many believed that the plague was the end of days, but the history of Dublin and its horrors continued.
Join your guide as he takes you through the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by, unearthing legends and ghosts from Dublin's past. Select a tour stop from the navigation footer below to learn and read more of what to expect on the tour.
The Gravedigger Ghost Bus Dublin Tour last approximately 2 Hours long. The tour runs 7 nights a week (minimum 7 required). Approximate tour outline below:
- 19:45 Depart outside Extreme Ireland College Green Tourist office. Pass by Dublin Castle, Christ Church, and hear the stories of Cork Hill En route to our first stop.
- 20:20 to 20:40 - St Audeons AKA "Hell"
- 20:40 to 21:10 - Kilmainham Jail and Bullys Acre
- 21:10 to 21:40 - En Route, pass Croppies Acre and St Michans before arriving at Prospect Square - The Gravediggers Pub for your free Ghoulish Brew
- 21:40 - 22:00 - Glasnevin cemetry for the grand finale on Body Snatching and return to College Green (same retun point as pickup)!
The price of the tour includes your Ghoulish Brew, AND a FREE Haunted History Walking Tour Dublin - NORMALLY 13 EUROS ALONE for which you will be given a pass.
The walking tour is to be taken separate and all tickets valid for one month. Simply turn up and present on the night of your choice