7.45 pm on Dame Street, Dublin City Centre, or the Riddler Restaurant if you have booked dinner
All times are approximate and subject to change based on traffic conditions
We are a sustainable coach tour company, doing our best to promote a greener future. Over the past few years we have been taking steps to become more environmentally friendly by incorporating new sustainable practices.
Our Eco journey:
- Ei Travel Group is eco certified
- We are a member of the Native Woodland Trust, who do tremendous work in protecting and preserving Ireland's woodlands. They are also committed to restoring Ireland’s original climax ecosystem which they are doing through the re-creation of woodlands, using native seed.
- We have solar panels installed in our bus yard where we have the garage and offices too. The solar panels make the yard net zero emmissions meaning all our day times electricity is covered by the solar panels. Solar panels are the cleanest form of energy generation, maintenance free and one of the most environmentally friendly technologies.
- The yard has a rain water harvestor which is used to wash all the buses. The harvestor collects the rain water, stores it, filters it and then it is used to wash the buses.
- The coaches have telematics for eco driving techniques which provides a digital blue print of the vehicles operation.
- Multiple staff members within the company are 'Leave no Trace' trained. Leave No Trace Ireland is an Outdoor Ethics Education Programme which promotes and inspires responsible recreation outdoors.
- By taking customers out on coaches we are taking a certain amount of cars off the road each year.
- All our coaches have Euro 6 engines in them. The Euro 6 emissions standard provides increased efficiency, clearner aid and reduced CO2.
- We also have a very modern fleet which benefits the environment sustainability.
We look forward to updating our customers on new practices we will introuduce along our Eco journey.
In the event of a cancellation, a transferable voucher or credit note will be issued to be redeemed at a later date.
If you cancel your day tour within 24 hours you can choose to change your tour to another date (subject to availability).
If you are late for the bus in the morning or are a no show, you are not entitled to a refund and will be charged in full for the tour.
This policy applies to all of the Ei Travel Group web shops which include but are not limited to; www.cliffsofmohertours.ie, www.giantscausewaytours.ie, www.irishdaytours.ie and www.daytours.ie.
A minimum number of 8 passengers is required to operate a tour. We give until 3pm the day prior to the tour to reach this number and will then contact customers with details of cancellation.